[Deskbar] Nigel has a new e-mail address

As far as free web-based e-mail accounts go, I've got more than my
money's worth from myrealbox (does nobody else care about IMAP??), and
it says in big bold letters that it is an experimental service.  But
over the last week or two, it has been sufficiently unreliable to make
me do something.

Thus, I am moving to nigel tao gnome gmail com

Apologies if I appear to have ignored you recently.