[Deskbar] Re: Gnome 2.14 Module Proposal: Deskbar Applet
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Benoît Dejean <benoit placenet org>
- Cc: Deskbar Applet List <deskbar-applet-list gnome org>, Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org>, "Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro" <gjc inescporto pt>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, Jamie McCracken <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk>
- Subject: [Deskbar] Re: Gnome 2.14 Module Proposal: Deskbar Applet
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 12:27:31 +0100
On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 17:07 +0200, Benoît Dejean wrote:
> Le jeudi 27 octobre 2005 à 16:51 +0200, Rodrigo Moya a écrit :
> > On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 15:39 +0100, Jamie McCracken wrote:
> (I think how to optimize C applets is a different topic)
> > as a first step, doing all applets .so bonobo components instead of
> > processes should save a lot of memory also.
> that would be great and easy to do (iirc).
> > There's always though the problem that if one applet crashes, all the
> > panel would crash
> May be should start doing this with panel-applets ?
yes, I think so.
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
] [Thread Prev