Re: [Deskbar] Does deskbar break pygtk?

You shouldn't be going sarcastic on me when you've got uni-assignments
on your own Raphael :) Watch out or I'll tell your mom that you are not
doing your homework!

Besides you know I *wasn't* on IRC yesterday. :) Just having a cairo.py
in my home dir does not prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that I was
coding anything cairo-related ;-P

Cheers
Mikkel "I don't know how it got there! Erh, I was just holding it for a
friend!" Kamstrup