Re: [Deskbar] The eye of Sauron is moving

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:

As my masters has entered a critical phase, I'll have to devote all my attention to wrapping up the much awaited "Differential forms on Delta-Complexes" v1.0 in the upcomming time (awaited by supervisor atleast ;-P).

Good luck :)
I won't be able either to do much hacking this week, since i have a partial report to hand back this friday, and it's far from ready..

This means that I won't be able to hack on the Cuemiac (also refereed to as "the C" in the inner circles), or any deskbar-stuff for that matter, until sometime after the 4th. of november.

I won't hang out on IRC, but I will check my mail, and reply if there's anything important (such as a Roadmap to 1.0 *hint* *hint*[1]) to discuss.

I'll post the latest Cuemiac stuff to the list when I get home.

Before doing any CVS things, i suggest someone tags the current CVS as DESKBAR_APPLET_0_8_0 or whatever the convention is, so we can have snapshots of the deskbars over time, and they are always handy in case of problems..

I'll try to see if i manage to get a hackish version running with correct focus management.

Concerning the Roadmap, i don't have a clue on what to put in it, beside the usual TODO/Planed features stuff, i suppose we can't commit to a timeframe yet, unless gnome takes us in, in which case i guess they 'll ask about one. At that moment we will have to really think about what can be done, in what timeframe.