Re: [Deskbar] Google Live handler!

First ensure that the Google Live handler is indeed loading and is
enabled in the prefs :)

Right now we have some problems with the popup not resizing on async
matches. Even worse it does not appear at all if the only matches are
async.

Try typing something your are sure to get a normal sync result on. I use
"python" as my debugging example (with the command line handler
enabled).

If you see "GoogleLive: Querying Google for foo" in the console it
should be working. Then you just have to wait for the latest work by
Raphael to be commited - which should fix popup resizing on async
matches :)

Cheers
Mikkel