Re: Back Up Progress Information

Have you tried the snap version yet? It will give you the very latest release in which I believe we’ve made it easier to see the progress window if you open the app while it is backing up.

Try:
snap install deja-dup --classic

You can optionally uninstall the built-in version:
sudo apt uninstall deja-dup