Re: Alternative tool backends

I haven't used duplicity or Deja-Dup for a long time (but like keeping tabs). I used to use Obnam until Lars retired it, and then I switched to Restic. So far so good, although I think it changes rapidly enough that the version in Debian stable was too old and I downloaded and installed the package from Debian Testing...

I kept meaning to look at Borg... but Restic is written in Golang and I've been enjoying getting into that lately.

I'd probably be more interested in Deja-Dup using Restic, but would be intrigued by any move away from Duplicity.