Re: Memory Issues and Problematic Workaround with ulimit

OK, I just cut 38.0 that drops the ulimit line and includes a couple fixes in master.

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018, at 19:15, Michael Terry wrote:
Well I don’t love the current solution and haven’t had time to look for a better one. But a memory leak seems better than crashing...

I guess I’m fine with releasing a version with the drop-ulimit patch. Not sure, but I could try to do that tomorrow.

As for SRUs... I guess if you’re going to SRU the WebKit releases, you should SRU the ulimit patch too.