Re: Suggestion to move revision 1581 to a new series

Yeah, makes sense. I have some other changes (like switching build system to meson) that also point to a new series being appropriate.

Note that I also switched to git (though still in LP), instead of bzr.

I don't anticipate anyone being annoyed by the Unity change, since any new version of DD will be shipped on a version of Ubuntu that has already switched away from Unity.

But a version change is good for messaging at least.