Supporting Deja Dup?

Hey Deja Dup Developers,

I am running daily backups using your application and just now it has saved my behind majorly indeed. A data sync had messed up and reduced a couple of important files to 0b. Fired up deja-dup, and bam, weeks of work *not* lost.

So I'd just like to do something to show my appreciation for your work. I am just a poor doctorate student (humanities, no coding skills), but I'd be willing to donate what I can give, if you tell me where?! Couldn't find anything online. Should I just support the gnome project? I've already done a little dance praising your app, if that helps...

A bucketload of thanks

Jakob.