Re: "Bad file descriptor" error when restoring file

Ah, I don't believe the log-fd issue was your original problem. Deja Dup uses that to tell duplicity how to talk to it in a way that can be machine-processed. It shouldn't cause a problem in normal use.

But you did run into SOME problem. Then when trying to debug it, you ran into the log-fd problem because you were running the command verbatim.

I'd still be curious what the original issue was.