Amazon Cloud Drive support

Hello everyone,

I've been using duplicity with Amazon Cloud Drive (from now on ACD) since it's supported on version 0.7.10.
I just discovered Deja-dup but I see the ACD support is not yet implemented (I'm using the 34.3 version) but Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage and Rackspace Cloud Files are there. How hard would be to add it?

I know duplicity uses acd_cli to make it work, so somehow the existence and configuration of this component would need to be checked.

I'm not familiar with Deja-dup project at all, but I could try to implement it. Would that be an adequate task for a newcomer?

Best,
Albert.