Re: Have a space limit for Backup Volume

Here is an auto translate:

"""
Hi,
I used it again "deja-dup" and I have no more problems with the letters
Accented but by an episode of use comes a suggestion.
Have the possibility to limit the space that "deja-dup" can use.
I already have a disc that I use for both copies and multimedia files,
"Backup" makes daily copies until it is filled with
Leave me room for other things.
Thanks for the work done to date.
Ciroingiro
"""