Deja Dup allows to change password before full backups (by mistake)

Hello!

I found another bug which I consider critical enough to discuss it here:

This one is about the fact, that it is possible to change the password when doing a full backup. The problem is, that this is not visible to the users, which have a big problem, if they mistyped their password.

We should think about the proposed fixes where the check of the password by encryption of previous backup packages seems to be the most secure solution to me.

Link: https://bugs.launchpad.net/deja-dup/+bug/918489

Thanks for your attention and have a Happy Advent!

Vej