Re: Offer to help with Triaging of bugs

Hello Michael.

Thanks for adding me to deja-dup-hackers. I'm able to set the importance and status now.

Am 13.11.2016 um 19:43 schrieb Michael Terry:
I usually only make changes for critical data loss bugs. But maybe there are some of those that I'm not
aware of because I'm lacking triage!
We just got one critical bug in the last 24 hours, preventing use of the software for backup and restore. It
is about duplicity being not on our list of dependencies and somehow not installed for new installations of
16.04.1. (https://bugs.launchpad.net/deja-dup/+bug/1641423).

Best Regards

Vej