Re: Déjà Dup description for GNOME Software

I agree wiki pages are not the best place to store screenshots, but what's the problem with screenshots.debian.net?

What about storing screenshots in the code repository, and link to something like launchpad[0]? The best, though I don't know if it is possible, would be to store them on lp pages outside of the code repository, to have a more simple link[1] (child of the project homepage).

Eventually we could make different series of screenshots for unity and gnome-shell, so that users would see only screenshots matching their interface (gnome-software users probably run gnome-shell, people running unity probably use the Ubuntu Software Center). I'll ask Hughsie about this, which would be worth to consider if he wants appdata to be a broadly used standard.

[0]: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~deja-dup-hackers/deja-dup/28/screenshots
[1]: https://launchpad.net/deja-dup/screenshots