Déjà Dup description for GNOME Soft ware

Hi list,

Software[0] is a new interface which will appear in GNOME 3.10 to allow
users to easily manage software installation and updates. It uses
Appdata[1] to provide descriptions and screenshots.

Richard Hugues asked for contributions so that a maximum of applications
will benefit of nice descriptions[2], I made one for Déjà Dup[3].

I thought you would be interested to merge it and eventually change it.
If so, the url[3] should be replaced in the Google Document.

Regards,
Mathieu

[0]: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Software
[1]: http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/appdata/