Re: Building deja-dup for gnome 3.2, and control-center integration

On Sun, 2011-10-02 at 22:46 -0400, Michael Terry wrote:

> Hello!  (sorry for delay in both approving your mail and responding; I
> was on vacation)

No problem at all. I hope you had a nice vacation time :)

> In distros where control-center is configured to not allow third party
> plugins (as upstream likes it), deja-dup will merely appear like any
> other preference application in the system menus.

Now that you mention it, I remember the discussion where deja-dup
integration was being discussed, but I never read the end...

Anyway, have you and the gnome devs, make some more progress in the
"negotiations" on how/if to integrate deja-dupin the g-c-c upstream? or
is this state definitive?

Thank you for your time and for this nice piece of software.