Re: Open Files on Remote Server (intranet)

Thank you again, i'll check that out...

El 19 de diciembre de 2011 19:41, D Bera <dbera web gmail com> escribió:
> I'm really new to beagle search. I have installed it on a ubuntu server and
> it's working fine, I want to use the web interface, it works locally, but
> when I try to access from a another client across the intranet it doesn't
> open any files.

It is currently not implemented since ... we didnt know how to
'correctly' allow remote downloading of files. People have tried some
things on their own in past. There is this thread from 2008 which may
contain some pointers.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dashboard-hackers/2008-July/msg00036.html

Gamaliel Rendón Gómez
Cia. Comercial Cimaco S.A. de C.V.