Re: Beagle XML/Unix API & Java

Its too much effort to verify the xsd file :-). But it looks
consistent with whatever I remember about the xml structure of hits. I
like the idea of generating the parser from the schema - this way
future changes (!) could be easily incorporated. I wish we had used a
schema based approach for our C# and C API as well ... given that our
messages are strictly XML messages. (Ok, I think I remember why we
don't use auto-generated classes from XML for C#).

- dBera