RE: Beagle XML/Unix API & Java

Better with the files...

-----Message d'origine-----
De : dashboard-hackers-bounces gnome org [mailto:dashboard-hackers-bounces gnome org] De la part de sjeanjean ext orange-ftgroup com
Envoyé : lundi 1 mars 2010 12:10
À : dashboard-hackers gnome org
Objet : RE: Beagle XML/Unix API & Java

Hi All,

I have captured the XML message when using the Beagle Web. From this XML, I tried to write an XML Schema. The XSD file is attached, what do you think about this schema ? Is it well written ?
Then, I used Jaxb to generate the Java Binding Classes (ResponseWrapper.java).

In SearchManager.java, it's a sample to use the API with Java.

Stéphane