Re: anybody working/supporting beagle?

To start with:

We will probably be writing a back-end to talk to postgres. Seems like the current backend for html files doesn't analysis all the content of the html files. Also, we want to add some more file attributes to the index repository during indexing.

Eventually, we'd like to implement autosuggest.

I took a look a the code, and it seems very readable, so I'm a bit more comfortable with beagle.

Regarding Novell, is there a commercial license for Beagle present? Is it required or it something one can buy for support :)

thanks
Amish

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 7:59 AM, Joe Shaw <joe joeshaw org> wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 6:19 AM, Adam Tauno Williams
<awilliam whitemice org> wrote:
> BTW, I love Beagle - it is a massive improvement over 'managing files'.
> But, at least for me, it has stopped working.  Since I last updated Mono
> it just churns out a lot of -
> ---
> 20100122 06:15:13.6246 10662 Beagle ERROR EX:   at
> System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags
> invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters,
> System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename
> unknown>:0

This doesn't look like the complete stack trace.  Or, at least, there
isn't the exception message included.  Can you provide that?
Hopefully it's something simple.