Locally stored evolution IMAP folders no longer indexing

After installing Fedora 11, I noticed that beagle no longer indexes
locally stored Evolution IMAP emails.  I do have both the EvolutionMail
and EvolutionDataServer backends installed.

I've been doing some researching and it appears that Tracker, another
indexer is having the same problem.
I also read that a change in evolution into using sqlite for email
summaries is the culprit.

Here's some output from:

beagled --fg --debug --mono-debug --backend EvolutionMail

Always: Starting Beagle Daemon (version 0.3.9)
Always: Running on Mono 2.4
Always: Command Line: /usr/lib/beagle/BeagleDaemon.exe --fg --debug
--mono-debug --backend EvolutionMail
Debug: Established a connection to the X server
Debug: Reniced process to 7
Debug: Starting signal handler thread
Debug: Starting messaging server
Debug: Using utf8 encoding for filenames
Debug: Starting QueryDriver
Always: BEAGLE_EXERCISE_THE_DOG is set.
Debug: Found index helper at /usr/lib/beagle/beagled-index-helper
Debug: Found 1 backends
in /usr/lib/beagle/Backends/EvolutionBackends.dll
Debug: Found 0 backends in /usr/lib/beagle/BeagleDaemonLib.dll
Debug: Loading system static indexes.
Debug: Found 0 system-wide indexes.
Debug: Found 0 user-configured static indexes..
Debug: Starting queryables
Debug: Starting backend: 'EvolutionMail'
Debug: Starting Evolution mail backend
Debug: Starting mail crawl
Debug: Found HAL device AC adapter for battery monitoring.
Debug: Starting Scheduler thread
Debug: Starting Inotify threads
Debug: Daemon initialization finished after .59s
Debug: Memory usage: VmSize=50.5 MB, VmRSS=19.2 MB,
GC.GetTotalMemory=1806336 (16 colls)
Debug: Mail crawl finished
Debug: Evolution mail driver worker thread done in .52s