Beagle: Looking for maintainer

Hey folks,

Beagle project is looking for a maintainer.

I am currently the only active developer/maintainer but for the last
several months I am finding it hard to devote time for this project. I
will probably relocate by the end of the summer and then I will be
completely cut-off from the project. Currently, there is no other
person who is both active and also somewhat familiar with the
codebase. If someone comes forward now, then I can do some knowledge
transfer before I completely vanish.

I know time is always a concern for open source developers ... if only
we could "#define DAY 10000 hours"! But seriously ... there is not a
lot of "maintaining" to do. The current situation is - everything
mostly works as it should and whatever does not work, would not work
without serious design changes. So you can mark them "WONTFIX" :-)

Which means, occassional bug fixes, bugzilla triaging and pointing
mailing list questions to the wiki (I have tried to pack the wiki with
all possible information). That is mostly the current laundry list for
a maintainer.

I am hoping a non-zero number of enthusiasts will reply.
Thanks thanks and thanks in advance for volunteering,