feature request

My request concerns the desktop search window:

I propose that the search terms entered are remembered by the programm
and that the line where to enter the terms should become a list window
with the older searches to be opened again on request.

Thanks for Beagle!! It saves my life: More than 5000 PDF files for
writing a book are easily available using Beagle.
--
Bernhard Kleine <bernhard kleine gmx net>