Desktop Search Hackfest

Hey! So the desktop search hackfest is coming up in Berlin, and I
wanted to get any/everyones input on all things Beagle/Dashboard.

All in all I've been less involved lately (sorry! started a company,
it eats all my time!) but wanted to make sure Beagle was well
represented at the hackfest, so I ask for the following from anyone
who can spare it.

1) General status update (anything super-pertinent)
2) Key TODO's
3) Things we want/need from the community (specifically Gnome/FDO)

Now I have my opinions and ideas, but want to make sure that as much
of the projects opinions/ideas/needs are represented in Berlin.
--
Kevin Kubasik
http://kubasik.net/blog