Re: Nemo like display using Beagle?

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 1:16 AM, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen
<mikkel kamstrup gmail com> wrote:
> If you where adventurous you could grab a hold of the Beagle index and
> crawl that directly. Traversing a Lucene index is quite fast... Would
> be an act of great evil and I am sure the wrath of the Beagle lords
> would come swift, but just a thought :-)

Like any good data-siloed application, internal data structures
subject to change blah blah. :)

You can feel free to walk the index, but you probably won't get quite
the data you want.  We're storing only UIDs in the index -- not file
paths or URIs -- and you'd have to resolve those against the sqlite
database which contains the mapping.  Not as quick as just iterating
over the index, I'm afraid.