Re: not indexing when evolutionmail is enabled

On Tue, 2008-11-25 at 14:24 -0500, D Bera wrote:

> Sorry, "abandoned file" means ... ?

Oh, sorry.  Simply that given the timestamp on it, I don't think
evolution is using it any more.

> Does
> "file /home/brian/.evolution/mail/imap/brian linux/folders/INBOX/summary"
> say its an SQLite file ?

No, just data.  My bet is that it's the summary file that was used prior
to me upgrading to 2.24.0.

I'm not really sure where the sqlite database files are.  Hrm.

/home/brian/.evolution/mail/imap/brian linux/folders.db appears to be
one.

b.