Beagle license change proposal from MIT/X11 to GPLv3

Hi,
	Recently we came to know that some distributions have difficulty with the
current Beagle license. Specifically, Debian does not recognise
Creative-Common Attribution 2.0 (CC-by-2.0) as a valid free software license
[1]. However Beagle requires Semweb which is dual licensed under CC-by-2.0
and GPLv2-and-later. We used to include Semweb by accepting the CC-by-2.0
license. GPLv2 is incompatible with the Apache license (required by
Lucene.Net).

	We have always released Beagle under MIT/X11 and would love to continue doing
so. However I feel it is more important to make it possible for distributions
to package Beagle. I fully respect Debian's concerns and I would like to
propose that we include Semweb under GPLv3 and release Beagle under the same
GPLv3 license. GPLv3 is thankfully compatible with Apache license.

	Please let me know if there are any alternate suggestions or any comments.

Thanks,
- dBera

[1] http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Version_3#Debian

beagle / KDE / Mandriva / Inspiron-1100