Re: ANNOUNCE: Beagle & Libbeagle 0.3.4

> >  /usr/bin/gmcs -debug -out:Beagle.Search.exe -target:exe ...
> >  ./Beagle.Search/Driver.cs(127,37): error CS1501: No overload for method
> > `Register' takes `2' arguments Compilation failed: 1 error(s), 0 warnings
>
> I'm assuming you have ndesk-dbus-0.4. Here's a patch to fix this. I've
> committed this to svn too.
>
> The problem is that the Bus.Register() method changed between
> ndesk-dbus-0.4 and 0.6 (the 0.4 method being deprecated in 0.6).

Thanks Arun. I will add this to the wiki Known Issues page. I like to beagle
keep dependencies as low as possible but my machine sometimes (frequently)
has more uptodate versions. *sigh* What an irony given that the second line
of the release email said something about fixed build problems.

/me prepares for another round of FTBFS storm

beagle / KDE / Mandriva / Inspiron-1100