Re: jpeg exif comments with ascii char > ord(127)

> beagle-build-index/beagle-extract-content does not include ascii char >
> ord(127) from jpeg exif comments. Is this a bug or are only ascii <
> ord(127) allowed in exif comments?

Its more of a feature but I dont know enough about this. I am told that Exif
does not specify the encoding and ASCII is the most common one. However, for
some reason which I do not remember anymore, we use UTF-8 for Jpeg JFIF
comments. If you can find out any information about how the encoding is
specified for Exif metadata, please file a bug and we will try to resolve
this.

beagle / KDE / Mandriva / Inspiron-1100