image search with path data

Is it possible to configuare beagle indexer to add file path in the searchable data for images?
Background for the question:
The path to a image collection often teels a lot about the images in a folder. We could add this information in the EXIF comment of each image - but I do not like redundant text for each image when the information already is in the file path.
E.g:
   /home/xxx/images/2007/barbeque/Brother and mother.JPG
   /home/xxx/images/2007/barbeque/Chef and sister.JPG
   /home/xxx/images/2007/barbeque/IMGN.JPG

A searching for: barbeque mother
does not find any images. Adding the file path to the searchable data would increase the change to find the images
/knr