Re: Beagle won't index e-mails in KDE4 KMail

> Beagle just won't index my mails stored in KDE4 KMail (Version 1.9.52), it
> did so on my previous openSUSE 10.3 with KDE3 KMail.
>
> The KMail slave is activated via the Kerry KDE GUI and thee-mail  account
> type is "disconnected IMAP" as before on openSUSE 10.3.
>
> Any ideas why Beagle does not like  my new KMail, at least so it seems?

This could be due to change in the directory structure of the kde kmail cache,
or change in their file format or both. Last time I checked, KDE4 KMail didnt
yet move to Akonadi but they could have changed something else. If you can
file a bug then we will try to identify what changed and fix the problem.

Thanks,

beagle / KDE / Mandriva / Inspiron-1100