Beagle won't index e-mails in KDE4 KMail

Hi,

my name is Andreas and I am new to this list. I've got the following problems
with Beagle 0.3.7 running on my shiny new openSUSE 11.

Beagle just won't index my mails stored in KDE4 KMail (Version 1.9.52), it did
so on my previous openSUSE 10.3 with KDE3 KMail.

The KMail slave is activated via the Kerry KDE GUI and thee-mail  account type
is "disconnected IMAP" as before on openSUSE 10.3.

Any ideas why Beagle does not like  my new KMail, at least so it seems?

Greets,
Andreas

--
Skype:   andreas.demmer