Re: Beagle license change proposal from MIT/X11 to GPLv3

> > > The whole issue was/is solved with a SemWeb version that is GPLv2+
> > > licensed ...<snipped>
> >
> > So does that mean as long as we use a Semweb that is dual licensed, there
> > is _nothing_else_ that we need to do ?
>
> Right.
>
> I thought that was clear on IRC already. There is no need to relicense
> code of beagle, it can stay MIT/X11 as thats compatible with everything.

Thanks to all of you, I think the issue is resolved now. We are continuing as
it is (*) and everything is all right it seems.

Thanks again and sorry for letting my confusion create this mess.
- dBera

(*) I have to update Semweb which I was going to do anyway.

beagle / KDE / Mandriva / Inspiron-1100