Re: beagle-search applications display?

>>> For some reason beagle-search just shows an white icon with no text
>>> for applications (see attachment)
>>> Any ideas how to debug this?
>>> Tryed deleting the application index and let beagle create a new one
>>> but it did not change anything.
>>> This makes the applications backend pretty much useless.
>>
>> Is this something that broke in 0.3.8 ?
>
> this has been broken since 0.2.x but I never reported it until now..

Could you file a bug ? I am going away for a month from next week; if
I can't fix this by then, I will look at it once I am back.

There could be something Fedora specific here. Could you also attach
the output of "beagle-query --verbose gedit", "beagle-query --verbose
firefox" and "beagle-query --verbose kfontview" ? beagle-search needs
the fixme:Name, fixme:Comment and fixme:Icon from application results
for showing the name, details and the icon.