Re: beagle-search applications display?

> For some reason beagle-search just shows an white icon with no text
> for applications (see attachment)
> Any ideas how to debug this?
> Tryed deleting the application index and let beagle create a new one
> but it did not change anything.
> This makes the applications backend pretty much useless.

Is this something that broke in 0.3.8 ?
There is no problem of foreground/background colour of the text -
right ? Can you check that the text colour is not white by searching
for other types and see if they ok ?
Do you get any error messages if you start from a terminal ?

Sorry for asking a lot of question, I am not close to my Gnome vm and
beagle-search does not run properly in KDE :-/