Re: beagle webinterface

solved!!! the problem was not on mimetype!!! the problem was that
using location.host showed me the /var/www of :4000, the
/usr/share/beagle/webinterface dir, not /var/www of :80!

servidor = "http://"; + location.host + "/";
direccio = url.replace ("file:///var/www/",servidor);
direccio = direccio.replace (":4000",":80");

the last line was the missing!

this could be a great tool at the moment, users could test
webinterface only allowing the search only on /var/www dir... also the
solution to could search the files from the /home you could use ln -s
/home/user/ /usr/share/beagle/webinterface/files

I wish that that project goes up!

now what I promised... translating... start? :)

Blackhold

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Material SCG08
http://associacio-aoe.org/scg/charlas
Respect free software communities and use free and/or standard formats
while sending attached files. Files such .doc, .xls, are formats that
don't follow the standard rules and may cause problems on viewing or
in the format of the text when these are opened with programs where
thousands users communities develops free software. So that I ask for
the files that are sent to me, to be odf, ods, odp, svg, png or in
default pdf. Thanks you a lot...