Re: huge space usage
- From: drago01 <drago01 gmail com>
- To: "D Bera" <dbera web gmail com>
- Cc: Beagle-Mailing-List <dashboard-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: huge space usage
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 17:25:18 +0200
On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 5:02 PM, D Bera <dbera web gmail com> wrote:
>> It happened again and this time he got some more information:
>> Seems like the evoultion backend is filling the logs with warnings.
> Good find. This particular case was reported sometime ago and I had
> checked in a workaround for that . (Other than the safeguard
> against corrupt evolution summary files I added another safeguard
> against rogue backends). 0.3.8 would behave better for this
> - dBera
>  http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/beagle?view=revision&revision=4750
>  http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/beagle?view=revision&revision=4764
OK, will push a 0.3.8 build to fix the bug than.
Thanks for your help and quick responses.
] [Thread Prev