Beagle 0.3.8-pre testing

Hey,
    Its that time of the year again :-)
http://beagle-project.org/files/0.3/beagle-0.3.7.99.tar.gz

Lots of changes ... so if you can, install it and use it normally as
you would. I would really appreciate it. (And double bonus if you try
out the new features e.g. indexing removable medium, bibtex parsing et
al.)

There were some build related changes as well, so if packagers can
verify that there is no build problems that would be really helpful. I
dont want to repeat the build related goofups I did for the last few
releases :-)

Translations are a bit incomplete due to several last minute GUI
changes. I will probably wait for sometime for them to catch up; we
can make a small (!) translation release later too.

Thanks a ton,