Re: Two patches for Xesam adaptor

On Jan 14, 2008 5:42 AM, Arun Raghavan <arunissatan gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 09/01/2008, Anders Rune Jensen <anders iola dk> wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > Two patches for the xesam adaptor:
> >
> > title: Fixes title, as title is apparently dc:title in beagle and not title
> > snippet: implements snippet support
>
> Thanks for the patches! I had reverted from "dc:title" to "title"
> because it seemed to catch the actual title field for me. Did you find
> otherwise? Anyway, this will be resolved for sure as dc:title after
> our Properties Hack Week.

Strange. I didn't understand why titles wasn't working since there was
code to handle them, so I tried changing the code to use dc:title and
after that I got something back in the title field from
beagle-xesam-adaptor. But I'm not familiar with the internal fields of
beagle so I might be wrong, I'm just observing behavior :-)

> I'll look at the snippet patch and commit soon. Sorry about the delay.

Thanks :)

--
Anders Rune Jensen
http://people.iola.dk/arj/