daemonless beagle

Hey,
	I added a tool "beagle-static-query" to query beagle index _without_ beagled.

	It is really meant to be used with static-indexes i.e now you can use
beagle-build-index from a cron-job and beagle-static-query to query beagle
(like updatedb/locate). It can still be used with any backend except you wont
get live-query and latest changes (since beagled is not running, only the
last built indexes are queried).

	beagle-static-query accepts arguments from beagled (regarding specying
backends like "--backend" and "--add-static-backend") and from beagle-query.
The query syntax is same as beagle-query (for some reason snippet support is
not working right now, I will fix it later). If no backend is specified
by "--backend" all backends enabled in the config will be queried.
Use "--backend none" to disable querying all enabled backends.

	Some examples:
$ beagle-static-query --backend applications --verbose konqueror
$ beagle-static-query --backend Files FileAttributesStore
$ beagle-static-query --add-static-backend /path/to/personal/index --backend
none kconfig

Enjoy !

- dBera

PS: This tool is lacking a manpage. If someone could write one, I will add it
to svn trunk. Thanks.

PPS: There is really no magic here. Internally, the tool starts a minimal
beagled, queries it directly instead of using BeagleClient API and then stops
it. The surprising thing is that it is fast to do so.