Re: cool idea: show browsing profile

> PS: As it turns out such a tool would not have been too useful for me
> today since I use Konqueror and the Konqueror backend pulls out the
> pages from the disk cache. The disk cache unfortunately does not store
> the referrer. Argh...
but the referring page was visited previously, so it was indexed before,
and it probably contains a link to the referred page. So at least you
can extract relevant links as well as back links between pages.

Suddenly, we are back again at the discussion we recently had to also
extract references from any resources that mention other resources
inside their content (an http url inside an email, im, website, ...),
which being crawled, provides relevant additional content for the
referring resource. At least you get interesting link structures.

Enrico M.