beagle searching in comments

Hallo,

for memory purposes I have scanned some 90 articles and added summaries
to their notes field in nautilus. It is extremely nice that beagle
searches these fields. It would be even more comfortable (?) if the
comments could be displayed in the summary of individual hits. Do I have
a possibility to let beagle-desktop-search display the notes entries?
Thanks a lot for any help!

Greetings from the Black Forest

Bernhard
--
Bernhard Kleine <bernhard kleine gmx net>