Re: Firefox extension updated to FF3; testing requested

On Friday 11 April 2008 21:57:26 Jose daLuz wrote:
> Actually, while this doesn't throw any errors, I get no different results
> from modifying the old version to indicate 3.0.* was an acceptable max
> version for firefox.

From what I understood from the commit messages, only bookmark indexing was
changed for FF3. Nothing else was touched (except a sneaky code to detect at
runtime whether FF2 or FF3 is running).

A complete testing would still be good. But looks like webpage indexing is
working for you so thats good.

beagle / KDE / Mandriva / Inspiron-1100