Re: Firefox extension updated to FF3; testing requested

Actually, while this doesn't throw any errors, I get no different results from modifying the old version to indicate 3.0.* was an acceptable max version for firefox.

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 4:48 PM, D Bera <dbera web gmail com> wrote:
>  For whatever reason, FF doesn't recognize that link as an add-on and you
>  have to save it first and then open with File->Open File.
>
>  When you do though the add-on manager says:
>
>  Beagle Indexer 1.0.2 could not be installed because it is not compatible
>  with Firefox 3.0b5.

Argh... some kind of caching going on by the beagle-project.org
server. I had to rename the file to make it serve the new one.
Try http://beagle-project.org/files/0.3/beagle-1.1.0.xpi

To make firefox recognize it as an add-on, probably the server needs
to be configured. So, just save and open as you did before.