Re: beagle r4658 - trunk/beagle/search/Beagle.Search.Tiles

> I'm not sure if emblem-note is the best way to go, since ale the
> emblem-* icons are used by nautilus for file emblems. I'm not even
> sure if they provide the right size to fit our needs. I agree that the
> tomboy-note is pretty common in all GNOME desktops, but not
> neccessarily KDE ones w/ Gtk.

> >  The current icon used in beagle-search for Tomboy notes (tomboy-note)
> > doesn't work, and there's no standard icon for notes specified in the
> > Freedesktop Icon Naming Spec. So we'll use "emblem-note" instead which is
> > fairly common among icon themes.

(Assuming the size issue is not a concern, I dont know much about that)
Currently we used "tomboy-note". Some people were seeing blank icons with
that.

The Note tile is currently used for Tomboy hits, Labyrinth, EDS notes. Any
suggestions for an icon which will more or less look like a note and will be
present on any desktop (KDE or GNOME) ? I am sure we can assume the user is
running Tomboy, Labyrinth or EDS if he/she gets a Note tile.

beagle / KDE / Mandriva / Inspiron-1100