Re: Help request: forgetful beagle (debian etch, large homedir)

Hi Wolfgang,

> So it seems beagle forgets files / file contents it has indexed
> previously. Is this a know effect under some circumstances ? Does
> the index have an implicit size limit ? Or is my beagle just too old ?
>
> Details about my system:
> - debian etch, with beagle from debian etch (0.2.12-1+b1)

No there is no implicit size limit. And your beagle version is a bit too old.
I remember some bugs like this that were fixed in the past, so it is
highly possible you are facing a bug which has been fixed in the
recent versions. The latest released version is 0.2.18 btw.