Kerry: is it maintained?

I have been using Kerry for access to beagle through KDE for quite some time.
I have also been building beagle from SVN. I upgraded to KDE 3.5.8 and needed
to rebuild Kerry but it fails because it needs >= libbeagle 0.2.5 and
libbeagle 1.0.0 apparently doesn't make configure happy. I was looking for
Kerry SVN but it is no longer in the KDE repo.

Is Kerry still maintained? If not, is there a good KDE interface to beagle?
Any idea how to fix, I've never messed with autoconf scripts.

Thanks.

--
Pat Double, pat patdouble com
"Ye must be born again." - John 3:7