Re: Beagle and KTorrent

I noticed it with top. beagle-helper was using CPU. Then I decided to
see what exactly does it index now. I used beagle-status for it.
There's nothing interesting in there. If you think its important, I'll
copy a part of beagle-status output here.

Yes, now I presume that it's more KTorrent bug than Beagle. But I'd
really like to hear any suggestions on why this bug exists and if it
could be fixed easily by editing ktorrent's way of opening files.

--
-wbr,
Andrey Melentyev